Friday, September 30, 2011

To Share a Few fun Finds :)



Surrounded by stories surreal and sublime,
I fell in love in the library once upon a time. 
–Jimmy Buffett


 These all came from my findings through tumblr. It is an addiction and I love finding things on reading and such. I love seeing people who feel the same way I do about reading! I miss it greatly, seeing that I cant often with school work and such. Oh winter break...you need to be here. But i also loved Jimmy Buffett's quote as well <3 Happy Sharing!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the last image- "Never judge a book by its movie." What a great quote! It ties in with my post from the other day: http://efairall.edublogs.org/2011/09/28/to-read-or-to-watch/

    Thanks for sharing!

    -EFairall

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! That is another reason that I posted it because I remembered your blog post from it! I posted it on facebook and it got so many likes!

    ReplyDelete