Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Back to the world

I have certainly been on hiatus and lord I do not like being away from the internet world for a couple of days. It is kind of sad if you think about it. We were once a world without the internet and now many of us can't live without it. I think for me because I am busy between work and school it allows me time to connect with the world!

The move is thankfully done, well, I still have to clean the old place and finish up but I am done! Now it is back to school and work! I have to sit down and really work on my podcast this week. It is not due till the 23rd but I would soo rather just get it done! Time to get back to being ahead like I always try to be in my homework. I am actually kind of excited about creating it. I think the reason is because I decided to do a podcast in relation to recommending books! I love to read, as we can tell by my blog tittle. For my podcast I am going to talk about a historical fiction book that I read recently! So it shall be fun and interesting to learn! Lord lets hope my mic and stuff work!

Now again to share some words of wisdom and awesome pictures :)



oh dear lord..this book was just checked in at my library!! its a bunch of poems!! Here is the main one from the title
Please bury me in the library
in the clean, well-lighted stacks
of novels, history, poetry
right next to the paperbacks
where the kids’ books dance
with true romance
and the dictionary dozes.
Please bury me in the library
with a dozen long-stemmed proses.
Way Back by a rack of magazines,
I wont be sad too often
If they bury me in the library
with bookworms in my coffin.



No comments:

Post a Comment