Monday, January 23, 2012

It has been a while

It has certainly been a while since I have posted. But its a new semester and the time has come. It has already been slightly stressful getting back into the swing of things, especially when life likes to throw its challenges. However, I have to be excited at the future prospects. I am going to hopefully this friday begin volunteering at the VA hospital library. Its been a long time in the making, with background checks and such, but I am extremely excited. I really hope this puts me in the right direction for my future. Just having this one in can be the beginning to much more. Its that and I want to learn more beyond my job. I haven't learned much unfortunately so I am taking every opportunity that comes my way. This is the beginning of hopefully a great semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment